VIRTUAL PORT TEXT ALERTS
Major Disaster - Terrorist Attack
Text Alert VIRTUAL PORT Technology Has Arrived
Major Disaster - Terrorist Attack VIRTUAL ALERTS
IN A MATTER OF MONTHS
Our VIRTUAL PORT Text alert systems have mushroomed into 17 countries worldwide OUTPERFORMING all previous alert systems available.
WHAT WE KNOW
During each major disaster and terrorist attack the last years, WEB based (INTERNET) text message systems became unstable, erratic and unreliable in text message delivery performance, and in some cases failed and fell over completely during a crisis.
2015 terrorist attacks across Europe, USA, Australia Africa and Asia PROVED we need a more resilient and reliable major disaster text alert system that is NOT dependant on the INTERNET and Internet connectivity AND an alert system that remains operational during a crisis and IS NOT reliant on the Internet and Internet connectivity.
VIRTUAL PORT Text ALERT is
- Able to perform when the INTERNET is down or unavailable
- Able to perform when service providers are down or unavailable
- Able to perform when computers are NOT available or at hand
- Reliable performance when other communications are down or unavailable
- Stable in Gateway connectivity
- FREE of USB and connectivity restrictions
- Efficient message distribution
- OUTPERFORMING any and all WEB Based (INTERNET) alert systems during a crisis.
- Cutting edge Port technology
- Can harness the power of a MASSIVE 4,096 Ports for BIG DATA CRITICAL message distribution
The rapidly changing and growing THREATS to countries and cities requires a more resilient alert system when other communications are down or unavailable - VIRTUAL PORT alert technology offers those extra layers of communication resilience during a crisis.
A MASSIVE 4,096 VIRTUAL Ports for BIG DATA Text ALERT Message distribution WITHOUT INTERNET
A Major Disaster ALERT System that comes with a whopping 4,096 VIRTUAL Ports to handle any size crisis or terrorist attack alert message distribution.
WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS
To subscribe to our Newsletter
Right of Approval Reserved